The Herald-Whig, a division of QMI, has and immediate opening for Inside Sales Manager to lead and direct the call center for the Herald-Whig and New Jersey Herald print and online products. This position reports directly to the Advertising Director.
• Professional, talented and driven to succeed
• An experienced supervisor
• A motivational team leader
• Skilled with numbers and data analysis
Do You Have?
• 4 years or more experience in advertising sales
• A solid understanding of media and online sales
• A proven track record of sales success utilizing sales programs and sales incentives
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
Submit your cover letter, resume and reference to: Christina Wilson, Human Resources, 130 S. Fifth, Quincy, Illinois 62301, or email email@example.com.
The Herald-Whig offers an attractive base wage plus commission compensation plan. This is a full time position eligible for a comprehensive fringe benefits package offering.
Quincy Media, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator in our corporate offices in Quincy. This position is part of the team responsible for all QMI newspaper properties.
• High school diploma; 2 yrs college preferred
• Accounts Receivable/collections experience
• Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook skills
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail
• Capable of productive and efficient multi-tasking
• Great communication skills
Quincy Media, Inc. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Submit resume, cover letter and references to: Quincy Media, Inc., Attention: Karen Warner, 130 S. 5th Street, P.O. Box 909, Quincy, IL 62306, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Herald-Whig has an immediate opportunity for a Mailroom Assistant Foreman.
Here's your chance to step up and demonstrate your skills in a supervisory position.
Do you have:
• Experience supervising and motivating a diverse staff and making decisions in a consistent manner?
• Do you have a valid tow-motor operator license?
• Possess mechanical knowledge, capable of trouble shooting mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems?
This full-time position in our family-owned media company includes a full employee benefit package: Health, dental, vision, 401(k), life, paid time off and more.
Submit resume, cover letter and references to: email@example.com or mail to Christina Wilson/Human Resources, Herald Whig, 130 S. Fifth St., Quincy, IL 62301.
The Herald-Whig has an immediate opportunity for a part-time mailroom clerk.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good hand/eye coordination
• Ability to work standing on hard surfaces for extended periods of time.
• Ability to continously lift 35-45 lbs.
• Works well with others.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Christina Wilson/Human Resources, Herald-Whig, 130 S. Fifth St., Quincy, IL 62301.
Looking for the perfect part-time job to supplement your income?
Come join the area's leading media company! The Herald-Whig is looking for a part-time delivery driver to service retailers and news racks in Quincy on weekdays from 10:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. and to redeliver missed subscribers on weekends from 6 a.m. until noon.
Applicants must be 18 years or older, be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and have a valid driver's license with a good driving record and a reliable insured vehicle. Don't miss this opportunity for a rewarding part-time position!
Apply in person at the reception desk inside the Herald-Whig, email resume to: email@example.com or mail to
Christina Wilson/Human Resources
Herald Whig, PO Box 909
Quincy, IL 62306
Our parent company, Quincy Media Inc., has more than 1,000 employees in 14 states. We're family-owned. We're committed to serving customers and to investing in our communities. Our success comes from our talented teams and we're always looking for more great people in our print, broadcast and interactive divisions.
For information on jobs available throughout our company, go to CareersAtQuincy.com.
Quincy Media Inc. has a strong Quinternship program to offer students in the field of journalism, broadcasting, communication and related fields the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in newspaper, broadcast television, radio, and digital information. Students who participate gain a wide variety of practical experience and receive an hourly wage. For more information about our Quinternship program and to apply, click here.