Editor's note: Information provided by Society for Academic Achievement officials contained an incorrect listing for student inducted from Camp Point Central High School. The current version of this story (as of May 3) contains the correct names. Previous versions contained a student list from an earlier year.
A total of 208 seniors from six Adams County high schools were inducted into the Society for Academic Achievement during a banquet Monday at the Ambiance in Quincy.
Induction into the SAA is an honor awarded to seniors who have maintained academic excellence during their four years of high school.
This marks the 55th year the SAA has inducted new members into its ranks. The honor was given to 94 students from Quincy High School, 42 from Quincy Notre Dame High School, 21 from Seymour High School in Payson, 20 from Central High School in Camp Point, 20 from Liberty High School and 11 from Unity High School in Mendon.
• Quincy High School: Elizabeth Atwood, Meredith Becks, Katelynn Beeler, Jacob Benz, Prudence Bickhaus, Elizabeth Bier, Brett Bordewick, Amanda Boyer, Brooke Bracy, Melissa Bracy, Zachary Bradley, Evan Briddle, Adam Brocksieck, Alexander Bugg, Royal Bugh, Gregory Cain, William Castillo, Jessica Coil, CJ Crow, Gandhar Datar, Kelsey Deters, Sara Deters, Jason Eaton, Elise Ehresman, Alexis Eickelschulte, Gabrielle Esselman, Aaron Ferguson, Drew Finley, Abbie Foster, Rachel Foster, Kathrin Frankenhoff, Alexis Frese, Alaina Gribler, Samantha Griffith, Amanda Gross, Jeremy Grubbs, Alejandra Guzman, Daniel Hayashi, Ryan Helmreich, Kaitlin Herkert, Anyssa Hining, Claire Hopson, Kerry Howard, Logan Kelle, Elizabeth Koontz, Keaton Kruser, Abbigayle Lake, Amy Lam, Ross Lee, Anna Leenerts, Katie Lentz, Charli Loefer, Riley Macdonald, Christopher Machold, Kathryn Makins, Kelsey Mast, Maria McPherson, Mia McNay, Paige Milhauser, Marah Mikkelson, Alexandra Moore, Danielle Morris, Ashley Musolino, Kayla Newton, Jackson O'Connor, Stephanie O'Hara, Heidi Pridemore, Kaitlyn Reed, Tanner Reed, Danielle Rowand, Marco Scala, Michael Schmitt, Breanna Scholfield, Austin Schwartz, Samantha Scranton, Christopher Shelor, Alan Sieck, Amanda Solter, Emily Soltys, Angela Sonethongkham, Tonya Spradlin, Olivia Stuedle, Shannon Thoele, Lexie Turnbow, Lisha Turnbow, Nicholas Veile, Rachel VonderHaar, Kendra Walbring, Margaret Waters, Stephanie Wensing, Devon White, Jared Zanger, Jordan Zanger and Breanna Zessin.
• Quincy Notre Dame High School: Alex Altmix, Mark Anderson, Grace Barnes, Garrett Becker, Elizabeth Blickhan, Denver Bradley, Jason Darnell, Emily Doane, Shannon Foley, Katelyn Genenbacher, William Giesing, Jenna Griswold, Nick Kasparie, Evan Klene, Victoria Kuhn, Amanda Ley, Mackenzie Little, Kelsey Long, Megan McGinn, Chris Mefford, Breanne Meyer, Trenton Murfin, McKenna Murphy, Abigayle Musholt, Colin O'Donnell, David Oakley, Nick Reichert, Connor Reis, Alex Rinella, Lacey Rokita, Torre Stark, Michelle Stegeman, Madison Steinkamp, Anne Stella, Miranda Stromquist, Sarah Vahlkamp, Molly Waterkotte, Abbie Wellman, Brad Wellman, Macy Willer, Aubrey Wilson and Jordan Zanger.
• Seymour High School: Megan Boone, Cheyanne Bowman, Sierra Dietrich, Aaron Edwards, Chris Ehrhardt, Danielle Ellison, Lacey Hagerbaumer, Kelsie Huber, Shelton Laird, Chad Lentz, Hannah Mahon, Eric Mast, Kellie Mast, Amanda Moulton, Jessa Patrick, Catherine Richards, Megan Sherwood, Erin Smith, Laaken Stotler, Sarah White and Abe Wiseman.
• Central High School: Brody Albers, Jonah Coggeshall, Kendra Davis, Adam DeRousse, Austin Dormire, Sara Frese, Ashley Hibbert, Nathan Knuffman, Jenea Lung, Caden Miller, Caleb Mixer, Tyler Mowen, Justin Myers, Victoria Thomas, Joseph Vollbracht, Alexander Walter, Lauren Whan and Abbey Wilkey.
• Liberty High School: Jordan Obert, Tanner Sorrill, Kari Barry, Mackenzie Buyck, Bethany Maas, Megan Utterback, Kara Larson, Travis Rossmiller, Sarah Arnold, Torri Meyer, Jared Shover, Evan Vollbracht, Braxton Scheufele, Tiffany Oitker, Brooke Wellman, Dakota Daniels, Dalton Crawford, Cody Gertz, Megan Graham and Allison Sutton.
• Unity High School: Ashley Brooks, Reed Cornwell, Matthew Duesterhaus, Ian Howell, Brett Jackson, Brandall Kelsall, Charles Little, Kyle Vandermaiden, Rebehah Tallcott, Kaitlin Herbrason and Brook Schoch.