To The Herald-Whig:
Is Saul Alinsky winning?
Saul Alinsky died about 47 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of the Democrat Party today. He was Hillary Clinton's mentor. She wrote her college thesis on him, and Obama writes about him in his books.
Alinsky wrote two books: "Rules for Radicals" and "Reveille for Radicals." He outlines eight basic rules to create a social state.
The following are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1. Health care. Control health care and you control the people.
2. Poverty. Increase the poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt. Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
4. Gun control. Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you can create a police state.
5. Welfare. Take control of every aspect of their lives (food, housing and income).
6. Education. Take control of what people read and listen to. Take control of what children learn in school.
7. Religion. Remove the belief in God from the government and schools.
8. Class warfare. Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism. Stalin described his converts as "useful idiots." Those useful idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control.
It is presently happening at an alarming rate in this country. Does anyone think that the above is not happening today in the United States of America?
No matter your political leaning, best you that action to stop where the Democrat Party is headed. Voltaire said, "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."
Richard W. Foster