If you are already a 7-day subscriber, click here and follow the instructions below to activate your account for access to everything whig.com has to offer.
Just fill out the form at the link above and we'll search for your account in our database.
We recommend starting with your last name and phone number. If you don't find a match, please fill out as many of the remaining fields as possible. We may have trouble finding your account if there is more than one account matching your search elements. Please use the tips below to enhance your search or contact customer service at 217-214-9444 or email@example.com for assistance.
• If your mailing address and delivery address are different, use your delivery address.
• Could your account be listed under the name of someone else in your household?
• Try all your phone numbers or an old phone number if you've recently changed it.
• Try the search without your email address.
• In the state field, use the two-letter abbreviation for your state.
• Subscribers with business accounts should enter the business name in the last name field and leave the first name blank.
• Abbreviate the words Rural Route with RR.
Once we find a match, confirm that it is correct and continue on to create your online account. After you create your account, a message will be sent to your email address. Use the link within the email or the Activation Key to fully activate your account.
The next time you visit the website, you'll simply be able to log in and enjoy.