Who do I contact if my paper is damaged?

Posted: Dec. 10, 2018 12:01 am

You can report an issue by emailing circulation@whig.com or calling one of our friendly customer service representatives at 217-214-9444 between 7:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7:30 a.m. to noon on Saturdays and Sundays.