How do I submit an announcement for my engagement, wedding or anniversary?

Engagements, weddings and anniversaries are published on Sundays. Engagements and weddings should be submitted at least two weeks before the desired publication date, and anniversaries should be submitted at least one week before. Please include a daytime phone number and/or email address for any questions we may have.

The information may be submitted in several ways.

You can fill out the online form:

Click here for engagement form.

Click here for wedding form.

Click here for anniversary form.

You can also have the form mailed to you by calling our office at 217-221-3375 or by emailing; or write the information yourself and email it to or by mail to The Herald-Whig, 130 S. Fifth, Quincy, IL 62301. The information will be tailored to fit the newspaper's style of writing.

Photos may be sent by email or mail. Put your mailing address on the back of the photo if you want it returned to you.