Whig.com obituaries utilize services from Legacy.com, and they maintain their own series of FAQs at https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/whig/obituary-questions.aspx
You can also ask Legacy.com your questions directly at https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/whig/obituary-contact.aspx?subject=10
Here is a listing of some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) they maintain regarding online obituaries and Legacy.com services:
- How can I find an obituary or Guest Book?
- How can I sign a Guest Book?
- I have signed a Guest Book, but I don’t see my entry online. Where is it?
- How can I keep a Guest Book online longer?
- How can I restore a Guest Book that is no longer online?
- How can I get a printed copy of a Guest Book?
- How can I find older obituaries?
- How can I view an archived obituary?
- How can I submit an obituary for publication?
- How can I request a correction to an obituary?
- What if I have another question?